Thursday, June 04, 2009

Holiday in lieu pay

Well folks, once again the end of our physical year is nearing and I found myself having to scramble. I received notice at the end of April that I had 64 hours of Holiday In Lieu pay that must be used by 6/30/2009, or I will loose them.

I checked the vacation datebook, and there were no consecutive days available. Since I hate getting up for work on Monday(I don't know why, because it's my 2nd day of the work week,) I have scheduled 3 Mondays in June off. In addition, I have taken two Sundays off as well.

I must say, it feels real good to have a short work week.

3 comments:

Rashan Jamal said...

time off is always good.. sundays and mondays is almost like an extra weekend. good stuff

moι said...

Enjoy your days off.

Nexgrl said...

@Rashan
Work on Sunday, then off on Monday. So far, I've enjoyed the time off.
@Moi
So far, so good. Thank you.