Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Just plain NASTY

I work with some NASTY people. I am not talking about the patrons. I am talking about the individuals who are paid to be here at least 5 days out of the week. This happened last Thursday evening, and it has taken me this long to decide if I was ready to share it with blog land.

I have a routine, so that I am not doing the "pee pee" dance when I approach my gate every evening. I use the restroom 30 minutes before I leave and then again 10 minutes before I leave. Well, last Thursday, I took my chances and didn't use the restroom.

I used the restroom at 5:30pm and everything seemed okay. At 6:30pm, I went to use the restroom, there was a sign on the women's restroom and it said, It needs cleaning and custodial has been called. I went to use the restroom again at 6:50pm, the sign was still on the women's restroom and the men's restroom was occupied.

I thought just maybe, the restroom was messy, you know, urine on the floor, and paper everywhere. No, that wasn't it. Someone had done #2, there was a trail leading to the door........WHAT THE..........Who doesn't even clean their own mess?

No comments: