Thursday, April 22, 2010

Eatin funny

Yesterday afternoon, for once it was quiet. To my right, I heard a noise. I looked, I saw 4 teen girls, hands quickly moving to get under the table, and mouths chewing. They looked up at me with expressions of surprise.

I said, "YES, I SAW YOU! EATING ISN'T ALLOWED IN THE LIBRARY!"

The ringleader rushed to put the candy in her tote bag. I kept peeking to see what they were up to, until they finally moved. They left their belongings in the care of their friend while they moved out of my sight.

About 10 minutes after that............

Another group of about 8 teens exited the elevator. They walked back and forth for a minute. They located the woman that they were looking for. The woman happened to be using a laptop. Well, they had the bright idea to turn the music up on the laptop and start dancing in the middle of one half of the floor.

No comments: