Thursday, January 20, 2011

HOW RUDE!

My last hour at the Reference Desk today: The ditzy supervisor was assigned to work with me. The supervisor that she was supposed to relieve ended up calling her. Why, you ask, well she was still at her desk because she didn't realize that she was supposed to be at the reference desk. Yes, that's exactly what she said.

8 minutes before our hour at the desk was up, she said, "I'M LEAVING THE DESK BECAUSE I HAVE TO USE THE BATHROOM AND I DON'T WANT TO BE LATE FOR MY MEETING!"

I just looked at her like YEAH whatEVER!!!! She then said, "THAT is, if you don't mind."

I didn't give her an answer.

So the problems with her mess:

A copy of the daily reference desk schedules are across from her cubicle.

The Floor Manager meets with the floor supervisors every week at the SAME TIME.

The Floor Manager also has a copy of the desk schedules.

No comments: