Sunday, July 27, 2014

Say What Now?

A patron approached me yesterday and said, " Your face looks so young, but you have A LOT OF GRAY HAIR! I said, "That is because I am old!" Patron: No, because you have a young face. Me: I know how old I am. I am really old. I'm guessing he thought that he was giving me a compliment. There are those who gray prematurely, but I am not one of them. I happen to be old and have gray hair. I also happen to not look my age. Usually I cover my gray, but my stylist up and moved to Barcelona on me last July. Luckily, I follow him on facebook and instagram, because he will be in town next month and I have an apoitment. No, I haven't found anyone like him in a year. I could go to his friend(who I was going to before I switched,) but his friend doesn't listen to what his clients want. He is of the mind that he is an artist and he knows what his client should look like.

1 comment:

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

This made me laugh! Reminded me of my old stylist who kept bobbing my hair in the front because that was her signature cut. I wanted my hair in the front to hang to my chest but relaxer after relaxer she would cut it to my chin until I stopped her. It was the beginning of the end. lol