Thursday, February 23, 2006

Somethin, Somethin, just ain't right

I arrive at 10:10 a.m.(it is supposed to be 10:00 a.m., yeah whatever.) Posted against the side of the building is the pervert who was arrested last year for indecent exposure and an attempted molestation( he tried to molest one of our female pages.)

Now at 3:45 p.m., I notice that each time the door opens and closes it reaks of marijuana. I go outside and it's the same two that I spent every Saturday a few months back asking to move away from the building. The differences this time are: 1) they've added another boy and a girl to the mix. 2) They have graduated from a joint to a blunt. They were sitting on the wooden bench that is just outside the entrance to the library. We have a security gate that spans across the entrance to the building. The bench is inside of the gate.

At 3:50 p.m., I am told by the Library Tech who just returned from a bank run that they only moved as far as the steps. Now you know my Branch Manager is acting as if she doesn't smell the stuff.

One of the neighborhood OG's told me a few months back to quit asking them to move and just straight call the "Popo."

What makes them think that outside of the library is the place to just get "Blunted my brutha?"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay after reading a few yesterday I had to start from day one. This is some funny sh*t and you are the only person I know that can meet some of the worlds finest. If you wrote a book.....where to I line up to get your signature????? After reading a few of your blogs, I wrote two yesterday in myspace. Keep it up. You know I love to laugh.

Nexgrl said...

Thanks John.