I don't know if there is a title to this tag.
1. At what age do you wish to marry?
I honestly thought that I would marry by the age of 35, but that didn't happen.
2. What color do you like most?
Most times, ice blue
3. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
4. Which part of you do you hate the most?
I don't always go with my gut instinct.
5. When you encounter a sad moment, what do you do?
I am usually reflective for a while, I may speak about it, but I usually just get over it.
6. What are you afraid to lose the most?
Like b.good, my health
7. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Pay down my mortgage, pay off my equity line, and purchase another home.
8. How did you celebrate the New Year?
I haven't celebrated the New Year in about 20 years. When I would go out in the past,
something would always happen (Shootings, Fights, Stabbings, etc.)
9. Til now, what is the moment that you regret the most?
Settling, when I purchased my first home.
10. Which type of person do you hate the most?
Once again, I have to second what b.good said. Liars and bullshitters.
11. What is your ambition?
I had hopped to be a City Librarian one day. The longer I stay in this profession, the more
I want to become self-employed.
12. If you had one wish what would you wish for?
I wish that my previous relationship hadn't turned into a lawsuit.
13. Name one of your body parts your hubby or boyfriend tells you he adores:
I don't have either. A former boyfriend used to tell me that he loved my forehead.
14. What is the best gift that you can give someone this year?
I might stop giving out gifts this year.
15. List two things you have vowed to stop doing forever:
a) giving folks the benefit of the doubt.
b) perming my hair--so far, it's been 2 1/2 years
16. What do you need to do this year in order for you to be happier in life?
I need for dude to settle this lawsuit out of court.
17. What was the best lesson you learned in 2007(be specific)?
Sometimes you have to use the clout that you have in order to get
your desired results. Doctors brushed off my complaints until I sought
a second opinion from my brother. He then got the ball rolling and made
them find out what was really happening with my leg.
18. In this very moment, are yo doing what you thought you'd be doing at this stage in your
I thought that I would be working in this field, but I never thought that I would work in
a public library.
19. If you could do over any moment or decision in your life, what would it be?
To continue what was said in response to #9. I would have purchased a home
that I loved in a location that I loved the first time around.
20. What current life decision is troubling you the most?
Where do I want to move to next and how can I make it happen.
I am now supposed to tag 8-10 people, but it's not going to happen. If any of you decide to take this on, here are the rules.
Remove 1 question from above, and add in your personal question, make it a
total of 20 questions, then tag 8-10 people in your list. List the individuals at
the end of your post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been
Can you tell that I don't do chain letters or e-mails?