Monday, September 13, 2010

This past Sunday

There was a man walking around with a stack of blank payroll checks.

He said they wouldn't cash his personal check at the check cashing place. They told him that the only accept payroll checks. He said that he wanted to type his own payroll checks. He then began talking about having just completed shooting a film. I told him that he couldn't use his personal paper in the library printers.

About 5 minutes later, he came back talking about having $400 in the bank that he couldn't access until Monday.

I told him to try kin*os.

4 comments:

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

I have no words!

Nexgrl said...

I know some people who've done that payroll scam, so I wasn't surprised. I wasn't trying to help him and that's what he really wanted. He told me that he would give me a percentage, if I helped him.

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

okay now I have words WOW! people crazy!

Judaye said...

You have the most amazing, bizarre, true stories on your blog. I love reading them.