I'm back in the ghetto, where I live and work. This is my take on working as a librarian.
Wednesday, January 25, 2012
Gorgeous Puddin is the cause of this post
Rules for Blog on Fire:
Reveal 7 things about yourself.
Pass the award onto 10 other deserving bloggers
I will reveal the 7 things about myself, but I won't be passing the award on to others. I don't follow enough bloggers to do so.
Here it goes:
1. Are you currently doing what you want to do in life?
There are days when I wonder. I thought this was something that I would enjoy and sometimes I do. Having received
my degree from a private university, it was rather expensive. I'll be in this profession a while, so far, I've been
doing this for 12 years.
2. What is your absolute favorite way to have fun?
Going out with friends and catching up on each others lives.
3. How many siblings do you have and what birth order are you?
I have 2 siblings, brother and sister. I am the youngest.
4. What's your fantasy car.
I have a few, but the Maybach is one that I don't seen in my near future.
5. Where is the last place you vacationed?
6. Do you wear jewelry and do you prefer gold or silver!
I do wear jewelry, usually yellow or white gold.
7. What's the best thing you've ever eaten?
I don't think anything is the best, but what I go back for oftern is the
Thai Basil Chicken Fried Rice and Spicy Calamari Salad at Lalita Thai
8. What colors is your bathroom decorated with?
Disclaimer-All of my bathrooms need to be remodeled. The original bathroom is yellow and baby blue ceramic tile, so
there's a baby blue rug. The towel colors vary between light blue, dark blue, and grey. The master bathroom
has beige ceramic tile surrounding the tub, everything else is white, stainless, or clear. The towels vary
stripped, grey, and dark blue.
9. How often do you exercise?
I walk everyday. I don't spend enough time walking. Some days 40 minutes, some days only 20.
10. Do you want children? If you have children do you want more?
I don't have any children. I think my time for having them has expired.
11. What is your least favorite food? If you had to eat it for 1 month for a million dollars could you?
Chitterlings are my least favorite. I don't think that I could eat them for 1 month. It's been so long
since I've had pork, it makes me sick to my stomach now.