Thursday, January 05, 2012

Lots of progress and then......

Right back where we started. I received the outline for my Performace Goals via email today. As I read them, I noticed that these are things that this woman didn't do when she was a branch manager. The open lines of communication with staff is a big one. The portion of my duties that really gets me wondering is the dual branch manager. I have worked in this library system for 10 years, 3 of them part-time. Not once has a new branch manager been assigned 2 branches. This is supposed to be temporary, but so far, they haven't found any takers. I have two district managers, two branch manager reports are due the 2nd week of the month. I don't even want to think about performance plans and evaluations, because I have double of every staff classification. This is my mini update for you. I have to take the time to give a little more about my first month in my new classification.

2 comments:

bglen said...

the grass is never greener....

Nexgrl said...

Thank you Brother.