Monday, October 19, 2009

Minding my own business

I strolled into work dreading the day ahead. Three of the security officers began telling me how my name was "all up in the incident report, as 1 of 3 witnesses.". I asked them if they were referring to the "angry black man" from this past Thursday.". They confirmed that it was the same individual.
The patron left my floor and went on to yell and scream on the 2nd and then the 1st floors. Mr. Man has been banned for 7 days, but not before he called PoPo and filled a complaint against all library employees involved in his banishment.

3 comments:

Rashan Jamal said...

is he banned from all libraries or just yours?

Nexgrl said...

Rashan
He is banned from the main library(where I wrk,) and the 28 branches.

Nexgrl said...

Counting error, there are 27 branches.