Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Some things can't be explained!

Yesterday, in passing, my co-worker informed me that security had found two 19yr old men/boys having sex in the 1st floor men's restroom.....My mouth hung open....THE DESIRE WAS THAT URGENT???

Has anyone ever gotten mad at you because they were wrong, and you had the unlucky pleasure of informing them??? Yea, well it happens to me everyday, but not before the person has a chance to argue their position.

Why did I get an email assignment yesterday(Tuesday) and the deadline is this Friday. I don't work on Fridays, so my deadline is Thursday. I sent the woman questions today and got no answers. The previous deadline was September 30th. She ended the email by stating that the deadline was so quick because SHE was going on vacation.

2 comments:

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

Noooooo! Bathrooms are just so unsanitary!

Yes! Wrong people get mad all the time. Not my fault you wrong fool! *shrug*

Doret said...

If a couples going to have sex in a bathroom, at least go to a 5 star hotel. Its still very ewwww but hopefully a little less so.