Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A regular asked...........

Does the library have books on personality disorders?

I said, I'm sure they do, would you like one?

Patron, "No, you just deal with so many people on a daily basis that have mental
problems. Do they offer classes for the staff, teaching you techniques,
that enable you to deal with the issues?"

Me, "No, not really, and I haven't taken what they do offer."

Patron, " Have you read any of the books?"

Me, "No."

Patron, "Well, you must have a strong faith or something, to help you deal with all
that happens here on a daily basis."

Me, "Yeah, you have to have something."

4 comments:

Rashan Jamal said...

yep, got to have something

Nexgrl said...

Some days are more trying than others.

Jazzy said...

I don't have this "something"...patience and me haven't been cool in years! lol

Nexgrl said...

@O.Diva
I agree, I think it's probably a good thing that you've stopped dealing with the general public.