Friday, December 21, 2012

Seen & Heard While riding the bus

Yesterday evening when I boarded the bus, I went to the last row of seats because it was empty. I was then joined by a teen couple. When they sat down, the guy was rolling a blunt. Not 5 minutes into the bus ride, the guy yells while still rolling the blunt that someone has f'ed around and messed up his feung shui. ****Since when do thugs not only know what feung shui is, but pronounce and use it correctly in a sentence? At the next major bus stop, another teen boarded the bus and joined the couple sitting near me. The guy rolling the blunt continued to roll it, while he sold the other teen a very small portion of weed. The whole time I prayed, "Lord, please don't let them fire up while still on the bus sitting near me.

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

I came across your post "blog surfing" on blogger and your blog description resonated with me. I worked at my "ghetto" neighborhood's library during college and now I am an elementary school teacher in the same community. Catching the bus is a way of life for me too, but I've never experienced what you described in this post! Is marijuana legal where you live?