Thursday, March 01, 2007

Here we go again......Lunchtime Special

One of the library pages approached the Security guard who happened to be posted on the railing in front of the reference desk. Silly me, I thought he was teasing her about talking loudly in the library..........Little did I know.


The page whispers to me, "There is a patron sitting at a computer terminal outside of the gay/lesbian center getting busy." I gave him a quizzical look, so he continues, "You know, the patron is full on, pants down getting busy."

Security guard was right on time, because she was able to catch the patron in the act. And...lucky for us, but not so lucky for the patron......The police officer who is stationed at this library just so happened to be walking by.

The lead ol' boy away down the back stairs.

No comments: