Tuesday, March 14, 2006

AND MY HOPES WERE SO HIGH!!!

My boss was here everyday last week and didn't leave early once. I thought she was turning over a new leaf. Boy, was I wrong oh so wrong. Here's the drill.

Wedniesday of last week, she decides to have an all staff meeting tomorrow. I have been here 1 1/2 years and there has never been an all staff anything. She tells us to let her know if we want to add anything to the agenda. WHAT AGENDA? She never gave us one.

So here it is Tuesday, the day before the meeting. She approaches me at 3:30 p.m. to tell me that she wants me to inform the staff of a new program that will focus on pre-readers and early readers. All of this translats into, SHE HAD NO AGENDA and decided to develop one around 3:15 p.m. or so the day before. She then left work for the day at 4:00 p.m.

WE NOW RETURN TO THE BAAAAD A$$ CHILDREN IN THE LIBRARY UPDATE!!!!!

First thing this morning, my boss informs me that the police were in here yesterday looking for the "OBSCENITIES" child. She said they didn't get the story, but his stepmother accompanied the police. Luckily for him, he wasn't here and they hadn't seen him.

What a way to start the day. To have your feelings validated. A child that you know is just BAAAAD has finally been recognized as such by his parents. This child has been banned from all businesses in the area, or he must be accompanied by an adult. I myself, kick him out of the library almost every time he comes in. He curses you, other children, adults, and simply disobeys all library rules.

No comments: