Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Back to the grind

I was gone for seven whole days and guess what? I was sick!!!!!! Can you believe it? I know I can't. I have a nasty sinus infection. I felt bad on Friday 02/24/06 and it just got progressively worse.

There was a performer today, so I didn't have to read any stories. The performer was great, the children and their teachers seemed to love her. Her name is Charity Kahn (some of you may be interested.) They sang and they danced for a whole half hour.

The crackhead from two weeks ago had the nerve to step in here this morning. When I saw him I said, "OH NO!" He said, "Okay," turned around and left. I don't feel well and I definitely didn't feel like dealing with him; thinking everything is okay. You can't return like it's okay. Stealing from children is definitely a reason to get banned from the library. THAT'S JUST MY OPINION!!!

No comments: