Monday, July 09, 2007

People don't listen

I hate when you take the time to explain to someone exactly what they need to do. They then come back to you, saying there is a problem. You go over with them what they needed to do and they turn around and tell you that you didn't tell them that is what they needed to do.

When I turned around and explained exactly what I said word for word, chic go an attitude. She couldn't say that I was wrong, so she told me that my breath stank. I just had two altoids, so I knew that she was lying.

3 comments:

Jazzy said...

lmao...I can not belieeeeeeeeve she told you your breath stinks!!!

How did you respond?

Nexgrl said...

I decided to let it go. All that went through my mind was 'pick you battles.'

I figured if that was all she could come up with, she wasn't worth it and the day had already started out bad.

matt williams said...

*dead*