Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I was in a rush.......

I had been in a meeting from 9:00 a.m. until about 1:05 p.m. I was scheduled to be on the reference desk at 2:00 p.m. I wanted to eat lunch. I decided to purchase a bag of chips from Wal*reens, and a sandwich from Sub*ay. Everything was going well, until the woman ahead of me began to order. She was ordering 7 sandwiches, each one,a special order. I finally left the shop at 1:35 p.m. I was trying to rush back to work...........

1st obstacle: 5 feet from the Su*way, a man shook an empty cup at me and demanded,
"GIVE ME SOME MONEY!!!"

I said while shaking my head, " NO!"

2nd obstacle: Not 5 feet from the first obstacle. A man came walking toward me
fast. He had on a shirt that was straining to be set free. His
sweatpants waistband was stretched, almost to the breaking point.
His stomach was wedged in between the shirt and the pants. He had
his hand outstretched while walking toward me.

He said, " BUY ME A SU*WAYSANDWICH!!!"

I said, "Um, NO(while chringing at the same time!)

3 comments:

bglen said...

you go girl, i feel ya- signed corky

So...Wise...Sista said...

*shaking my head* Can't. lol

Nexgrl said...

@Brother and so wise,
I just can't see giving up my hard earned money to someone who can stand outside my job all day while I'm working outside.