Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Here we go

My boss is back from her vacation today. It's already started. She announced to me at 10:20 this morning that she will be leaving at 1:00 p.m. The pretext is that she is going to some church to look at their library. She said, " You can either take your lunch earlier or later." I normally take my lunch in between 1:00 and 1:30 p.m. So earlier means before noon and I don't know what later means because she didn't say what time she would return. You know this means there is a possibility that she will be gone for the rest of the day.

My last scheduled preschool storytime was today at 10:30 a.m. The sun is out and it's kind of warm. It was a no show. Then, at 10:50 a.m., my sister's neighbor showed up. She has a daycare and she brought two children. I read them two books and talked with them for a while.

THREE MORE DAYS AFTER THIS ONE IS OVER!

No comments: