Friday, April 21, 2006

This is it y'all

I attended my last monthly meeting of the children's librarians. It felt good, knowing that I won't be required to attend them anymore. I don't hate them, it's just that they last so long. I will still be required to attend monthly meetings in my new post. I hope they don't last half as long as the one for children's librarians.

I start my new job this Sunday. I am sure that I will catch up on my days off some time. This month, there have been weeks when I didn't have a day off. There have been weeks where I only had one day off.

The day has been running smooth so far. Then again, school is still in session. We are fast approaching 3:00 p.m. and I am sure that the race will be on. They burst in here trying to see who will reach the computer first.

No comments: