Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Rainy Days

I love rainy days. I really enjoy them when I am able to lounge in bed. I prefer a good storm over this light rain that we are currently experiencing. I really love waking up on Tuesdays and it's raining. This means that maybe, just maybe, there won't be an audience for storytime. If I haven't mentioned it before, I HATE STORYTIME. I hate reading picture stories and I hate singing the songs that go with them.

Now you know a little rain didn't stop the MYSPACE faithfuls. They were at the door waiting for us to open at 10:00 a.m. And you thought SPRING BREAK was going to hold them back. That is a horrible addiction. The computer would not be the reason I left my warm bed on a rainy day.

I had to kick a CRAZY woman out of the branch this morning. I told her about eating in the library yesterday. As I finished helping a patron, I noticed her happily eating her chips in the adult section. Today, she decided to sit in the Teen Section, which is in a secluded corner. Once again, I heard her munching on some chips as I was walking by. This time, I told her that she would have to leave. She had the NERVE to ask me why. I told her that since I informed her of the policy yesterday and she decided to violate it today, she would have to leave. Another patron went on to tell me that the same CRAZY woman had entered the library CURSING like a sailor.
I HAVE A LITTLE OVER A WEEK TO GO!!!!!!

No comments: