Thursday, August 03, 2006

Security AGAIN!!!!!

A patron approached the desk to tell me that two other patrons were yelling and cursing at each other. They were behind the stacks, in the corner by the windows, so we couldn't hear them at the desk.

I approach them:

I asked each of them separately, " What seems to be the problem?"

The man: "I sat down and she just started cursing and yelling at me."

The woman: "I don't know what he is talking about because he was the one doing
all of the cursing and yelling."

Me, " Well, I will solve everything, I am calling security to deal with you!"

The woman: "Oh, go ahead. That is fine."

As I was walking away, I saw one of the security officers walking toward the staff elevator. I caught him just before he pressed the button. I explained the situation and led him to the area.
MISS SUPERBAD WAS NOWHERE TO BE FOUND.

The officer said that he would speak to the man and see what was going on.

He reports to me 3 seconds later that the woman jetted as soon as I turned my back.


******Minnie Me and Magilla Gorilla returned today. They were late, therefore unable to
secure their regular spot. They are sitting behind one of the pillars facing the reference
desk. Minnie Me was "mean muggin'" me over the top of the laptop.******

I guess he had me mixed up with somebody who cares and is scarrrrred!!!!

No comments: