Thursday, October 12, 2006

2 Days later and a new attitude

Dude from Tuesday's post approached me at the desk as if he didn't insult me two days earlier. He asked me question after question. I answered his questions. The more he spoke, the clearer it became that he is uncomfortable with his lack of knowledge. He was trying to complete an application for an overseas ministry. He was having trouble understanding and completing the questions.

Oh but see.......Helping you with your job application is not in my job description. He asked for the history of the company. I gave him a printout of what they have on their website. He asked for a list of the countries in which they outreach. Once again, I gave him a printout of what is listed on their website.

He then proceeded to stand in front of me at the desk and expect me to go over each question with him. I surprised his butt. I helped the next person that approached the desk, which forced him to move out of the way.

No comments: