Minoority Reporter didn't really tag me, but she listed my blog as one of the ones that she reads. So in honor of her, I am going to take a stab at answering this tag. My twist will be that I will try to apply my answers to the library.
1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of you blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.
Here we go: 8 Things you don't know about me.
1. I made my decision to obtain a Masters in Library Science during my first day of on the job
training for the Department of Human Services Non-Assistance Food Stamp Eligibility Worker.
2. I received my MLS in 1998 from Clark Atlanta University.
3. I worked part-time as a librarian for 5 years before finally taking a full-time gig.
4. This blog was started as a way to vent. Working as a Children's librarian is no joke.
5. I work with a lot of bitter, selfish librarians! ( I had a friend say that she thought all
librarians were giving and helpful---NOT)
6. I chose to become a librarian because I found myself always talking to random people
about books and what they should read (I am always reading for pleasure and nosy people
are always asking me about what I am reading)
7. Some days, I don't want to be bothered with most of my co-workers.
8. I am constantly looking for another job.
Half of the people I wanted to tag have already been hit.
I think most of us can relate to #7
"8. I am constantly looking for another job."
ha ha craigslist.org is on my favorites lol
my bad...i thought i tagged you ;)
All hail # 8!
@Organized Noise & Inciquay,
I thought that I'd state it because some people seem to hold librarians on a different level.
I thought you said that you didn't have anyone to tag, but listed the blogs that you read.
Post a Comment