Tuesday, July 11, 2006

No...........he didn't..............!

10:05 a.m.I see this man that I guess needed help, but not really. First, I hear a loud whistle. I look, and I see this man put his arm in the air. I return to what I was doing on the computer because he obviously didn't need any help, trying to obtain it in that manner. Two seconds later, I hear pssssssssst real loud. I look, and it is the same man. He raises his arm in the air again. Once again, I return to what I was doing because he obviously didn't want any help from me. I guess he felt that the third time would be a charm for him.

I hear him clear his throat really loud and psssssssssst. Now I am mad. I looked at him and he motioned with his arm for me to go where he was. Since he had already irritated me the first two times; I told him that if he needed help or was trying to get my attention, he was going about it in the wrong way. I also informed him that he needed to approach the reference desk and ask for help.

GUESS WHAT? I guess he really didn't need any help because he stayed right were he was and quit trying to get my attention.

No comments: