Wednesday, July 12, 2006

You can't even walk to your job in peace

While on my way back to the job, after picking up my lunch. Standing at the corner, waiting for the light to change in my favor. A man walks up to me and says "Hello." I say hello in return without even turning in his direction. Then....................it starts.

Bum:"Thank you for speaking to me. Most girls don't even speak to me." That statement would have been fine, except he went on to tell me why they don't speak to him. He goes in for the kill.........."You see, the PROBLEM IS......." I stopped him right there and said, while holding up my hand "I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT!!!!!!!

I am 5'5" and he was shorter than me. He was ugly and dressed like he probably STANK to the high heavens!!!! That was the problem, not anything he could have possible come up with as and excuse for the reasons women chose to ignore him.

4 comments:

The Sarccastik Variable Why said...

damn...your cutthroat ain't you girl...the question i have is..."Why the hell is he walking up to your car"...folks need to cut that out...you don't walk up on nobody car....that's our "Misunderstandings" start...

Nexgrl said...

I was walking back to work. But, Bums have no shame in walking up to the driver's side window and holding a conversation whether the window is down or not.

That Girl Tam said...

LMAO! HAHAHA don't feel bad girl...I get 'em too...but mine are usually trash men and mexican gardeners! HAHAHAHAHAH

Katia said...

hi. i was bloghoppin and thought yours is interesting. here's my page by the way